Friday, 31 July 2009

Inspired by....

I find Youtube guru watching gets addictive. You click on one and then there are related videos, so something catches your eye. Before you know it you've seen a dozen things you either want to try out or want to buy.

So here's a couple of things I did that were 'Inspired by..'

Firstly is 'MayParis'. I don't do a lot of nail art, and when I do I tend to stick to simple looks. I'm not a fan of bling and in your face designs. I loved her British flag design and had to do it. So not so much inspired as direct copy. I love it. Here's mine.

Secondly is a lovely girl under the name of 'LetzMakeup'. She did an amazing tutorial on a 'Queen of Hearts' from Alice in Wonderland look. I had to try out my own version and this is what I came up with.


I'm so very much wearing this come Halloween!

EMx

2 comments:

  1. wow. This is fantastic! She did an amazing job!!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my own version that I did.
    You can see Letsmakeup's QOH look at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUN1VHZlDYU
    It's great.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx