Monday, 24 August 2009

Change is as good as a rest



I got a little bored with my hair the other day and thought I would try colouring it. I want to keep growing it so cutting has limited options. It's not a full on dye just a semi permanent but boy is it not the colour I thought it would be. A tad darker and far more red than expected. I don't hate it or anything and it will eventually wash out I just didn't want to go so far from my natural hair colour. After years of constantly dying it every colour from Blonde to Black I was actually embracing the colour it was. Any way here's what it looks like. Oh and my God is it hard to take a photo of your hair that doesn't just look like you are drunk and aimed the camera the wrong way. When the light hits it it look mega red.




Oh and also I have returned to my love of a french manicure. I used to do them all the time but haven't in ages.

2 comments:

  1. I love the color. Its so pretty!! Your nails look super fabulous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yor hair color looking awesome. Really its so nice. I like it so much. And i am also going at take that look. For the more information visit www(dot)nouvelleaesthetics(dot)co(dot)uk.
    Semi Permanent Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx