Monday, 21 September 2009

Clinique - freebie follow on - Clarifying Lotion


I blogged previously about getting a free gift with a Clinique and not using the products provided. After trying out the lippy, and liking it more than I thought I would, I found another one of these goodies tucked away in a drawer. A little bottle of Clarifying Lotion. Now I've never used this product before so tried it out for the first time last night and boy do you feel it working! It kinda stings but in a good way if that makes any sense. Now I tend to mix my skin care up. There are a couple of things I tend to stick to but I have no strict plan of action. Any way I've decided to give this a trial run. I know Clinique are known for their great skin care range so I'm hoping for the best. I really want to try out their foundations too at some point. Fingers crossed to seeing good results. I don't know how long to give this try out. It might just update weekly to say how things are going.
Anyone out there used this product before or a Clinique fan in general.
Ex

5 comments:

  1. Love clinique stuff- shame that every item I like is over £10 though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog, Eliza.
    I love Clinique. Have you tried their superfit foundations? There's a few Clinique reviews over on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Compuergirl - I know what you mean but with drugstore brands getting more expensive I'm starting to hold out, save a bit more and get what I really want. I need a foundation and thought I would pick a cheapy one up. However with some of them costing up to £12 in Boots I'm going to wait it out and get the £20 one I want.

    @ Lauren - I've not tried any of their foundations yet but so want to. Will skip on over for your reviews, thanks.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clinique clarfiying lotion is an amazing product. You only use a tiny amount usually on a cotton bud and sweep it over your face after cleansing. i got a bottle at christmas and there is atleast half left. It really gets rid of all dead skin cells and freshens your face. Hope you like it! :D Let us know how you get on with it... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly feel that I am going to love this product. It has that WOW feeling when you use it. Like you said you only have to use a tiny amount. Hopefully I will see the results in the upcoming weeks.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx