Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Lippy Refind Plan - Rimmel


After being reminded by another blog about an old favourite Rimmel lippy I thought I would get digging about the bag of lipsticks I have. I wanted to see what other Rimmel numbers I have in there that haven't been aired in a while. In fact when I started to look through I realised how many lipsticks I own that I don't use. That in mind I am going to give myself a little plan of action. Usually when I am putting the old make up on I start with the eyeshadow and then reach for the lippy which tends to be a bog standard nude. So instead I'm going to work through the lip products I have and use each one until I've covered them all (I don't have that many honest). Therefore today I am wearing this "lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick" in Asia number 77 (the flash of the camera makes it a little lighter than what it actually looks like). I think I might actually try it as a blush too.


So I'm curious folks, how many lipsticks do you own?
Take care
Ex

5 comments:

  1. Sadly I think I only currently own about 5 lipsticks!! I did have more but I threw a load out when I did a clearout recently. Some were about 15 years old. One or two I loved the colour, but they had dried or gone funny!

    Working towards having a few good products that I use. My fav at the moment is my Estee Lauder lipstick (not that I have much choice atm!)

    I tend to dress eyes more and not be adventurous with lips. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better having 5 that you use than 20 that you don't. You also have the beauty of starting from a clean slate (well almost).

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. With no funds at the moment ;) I love darker blue toned lip sticks, I cant wear nudes/pinky shimmers. I just feel really uncomfortable in them. I would wear bright red if I could get away with it. In general I the ones I have at the moment are maybe a shade darker than my natural lip tone.

    I am temptd by dior's lip glow as it enhaces natural colour. I'm no tempted by the price tag though!!

    Have you ever tied melting our lipsticks to create your own shade? I read about it somewhere, but have never done it. Yet. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've I wanted the Doir Lip Glow for so long it aint even funny any more. It is going to be on my Christmas list without a doubt. I wish I could try it out first to see if I like it. I should really go into one of the counters and see if I can.

    I've never tried melting anything. Must google. I did mix a lipstick that was in a small eyeshadow palette that had cracked that I didn't use with Vaseline and made I nice little gloss. Did the same with an eyeshadow I didn't use. I've used them once or twice for a little bit of colour.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I have Asia too, it's a nice colour! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx