Monday, 7 September 2009

Night out with the girls



It's early in the morning and I can't sleep, so I thought I would blog.
At a night out this weekend I thought I would try a brown and black look. Brown over the lid and black along the lash line plus LOTS of liner and mascara! I thought I would add a tiny bit of black glitter along the lash just to try it out too. After saying I wasn't keen on glitter I seem to have been adding it in here and there to try and make it work for me. I have to say I kinda liked the finished look, teamed it with a nude/goldy lip and I was out the door. I did have to keep topping up the waterline but I always do. Really want to get my hands on a Lord & Berry black liner as I have read that it's waterproof and non transferable. Once I have the pennies it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. That and a whole load of other make up treats!
Ex

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love how glitter an add another dimension to a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your eyes are so sweet. I like your eyes so much. And the makeup which you do on your eyes is so good. For the more information visit www(dot)nouvelleaesthetics(dot)co(dot)uk.
    Semi Permanent Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx