Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Orange almost Halloween nails






I was thinking about Halloween today. There are so many great Halloween looks popping up on the internet it makes me want to try out so many things. So I thought I would perhaps do some sort of quick little nail design. I grabbed a bright orange Barry M nail paint and got to work. However once I put this lovely colour on I couldn’t bring myself to paint anything over the top of it. I do love this colour and even though it is highly pigmented it is also still a bit sheer. Two thin coats are more than enough. You can see in the photos that my nail tips can still be seen, although that’s only on close inspection. I seem to keep forgetting about this polish when I go to pick one so it’s a little happy nail joy when I find it amongst the other colours I have. Perhaps nearer Halloween I will try it again. With a purple or green tip, or with a little black bat or cat painted on. We shall see. Until then I’m happy with my almost Halloween nails.

I also dyed my hair a dark brown colour today. Not only has it dyed my hair but also half of my skin too. More on that tomorrow though.
Take care
Ex

6 comments:

  1. That's a really beautiful orange nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking it and it's not expensive either. Come Halloween this will be on with little black pumpkins perhaps.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour, I like the idea of hallowe'en cats or bats! Perhaps pumpkins? I wish I was going to a Hallowe'en party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know if I will have plans for Hallowe'en yet, I wish we UKers went in for it more like the States.
    I will perhaps try little black pumpkin faces on top. Will have to give it a go.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, it's gets noticed that's for sure!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx