Saturday, 26 September 2009

Strictly Mad

This isn't cosmetics related just a wee shout out to anyone who is addicted to Strictly Come Dancing as I am. I will quite happily admit that I get so hyper about this show. Months before it I start thinking about when it'll hit the screen. There isn't much on telly that I watch to be honest, a handful of good shows (CSI to name one). They tend to be spend out through out the year and Strictly is my Autumn/Winter favourite. I thought tonights show was excellent and the standard stupidly high. It's going to be a cracker of a competition.

On the uber girlie side I do love Ooooowwwing and Ahhhhing at the dresses. And as for the make up. Well lets just say I would in heaven playing with the kits. Looking forward to the Latin on Saturday night!

So who else has Strictly Fever?

Take care

Ex

8 comments:

  1. I don't normally watch it but i did last night and I just love looking at the dresses! The dancing is good too and who can forget Ricky? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it last night, gutted! love it and also x factor. what do you think of Alisha tho? she is getting alot of grief :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Louise - the dresses are one of the highlights for me. Some of them are just so stunning. I love Flavia's black and white tango number!

    @MissAshley_Beauty - I'd imagine iPlayer would have it perhaps. Would be worth watching as there were some really great dances. Far better than last weeks group. Love X factor too. Really stupid that they have them on at the same time. I think Alisha alright. It's obvious she doesn't have the same knowledge as the rest but she can see it through the celebs eyes. It is a bloody shame on how much grief she is getting. Can't wait to see tonights show.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love Strictly.

    The pro Paso dance tonight blew me away.

    I feel bad for Alesha but at least she's stopped talking over all the other judges now. I think she's a nice girl but they should have kept Arlene and had five instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like that she is there to give an idea of what it is like to be on the other side. Especially since sometimes the judges can be WAY too hard and expecting too much too soon. However she should have just been added on and Arlene kept.
    The Paso rocked and I loved the dresses. Love the quick step too and am so happy Anton has someone decent this year!
    My favourite dance is the Argentine Tango and adore when that comes up nearer the final. Vincent and Flavia are just a joy to watch doing their thing.
    As you can see LizzysLifestyleDiary, I'm VERY guilty!
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE strictly! I get SO excited in the lead up to it and practically cry with excitement the first time they walk down those stairs! I make my boyfriend laugh because whenever it's on I insist on sitting really close to the tv so that I can see every detail. I would love a reason to get dressed up like the dancers and wear the amazing makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I so do that too. I start to get annoyed if people start talking when it's on, not so much over Bruse's joke mind you! And forget answering the phone if it rings. Think this year is going to be amazing!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx