Monday, 21 September 2009

Tag: Cosmetic Diary

This was a tag made and passed on from OxfordJasmine and Computergirl tagged me too. If you haven't seen these ladies please check them out.
http://oxfordjasmine.blogspot.com/
http://computergirl2007.blogspot.com/


So on with it.
Morning Routine -
Johnson’s 3-in-1 Refreshing Facial
Aloe Vera gel
Optima Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Boots Time Delay Skin Restoring Eye Cream with SPF 15

Then the Make Up or fun part as I like to think of it.
I tried out a look today that I have already blogged about but I will copy and paste away! Tee hee
MAC shadestick in Beige-ing as a base all over the lid up to the brow
Rimmel Eyeshadow in Matte White on the brow bone and inner corner as highlight
Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette Beethoven, colours used
- Galeano, over the lid crease and faded out up to the brow bone
- Sinner, on the outer third of the lid
- Rad Purple, along the lash line and outer V
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner
Rimmel Jet Black eye liner pencil on the water line
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara (Waterproof) in Very Black

Night Time
Cherish Facial wipes to remove most of the MU. See previous post http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/2009/08/wipe-it-all-off.html
Rest of the waterproof mascara removed with Baby Oil
Then Clinique Clarifying Lotion once again see previous post http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/2009/09/clinique-freebie-follow-on-clarifying.html
Then the Aloe Vera and Eye cream again.

Now and Then
I do tend to try and do a face mask once a week. Also if I feel my skin is a little dry ( I have normal/dry combination skin ) I apply Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream before heading to bed.

So if you have read all of this my dear consider yourself tagged. If you do the tag please let me know (put link in the comments or feel free to leave your list in the comments).

Take care

Ex

4 comments:

  1. Cute tag! I love to read all the stuff we use everyday. It's more informative than I initially thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, gives me a idea of what products really work for people to be using them as part of their every day routine.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i commented and then closed the box before it had posted!

    I like seeing what other people use and if it is worth buying next time- thanks for your post :) I am stealing the KAt Von D palette (when i find one cheap somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you like it hun. I love the packaging too. I love the black in the palettes. It's so black if that makes sense, not messy and blends easily.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx