Monday, 26 October 2009

Another Autumn FOTD

So this was the type of Autumn look I had planned on doing last week. Something still very simple but more colourful.

Being blue eyed I know warm colours should always be a win. So I went for a full lid of a coppery colour. I did use a tiny amount of black liner on the very outer corner of the eye close to the lashes to give a little but of definition. In the photo it looks more purple which I kind of like (but it was black). Along the bottom lash I used a green eyeliner pencil on the outside smudged into a gold on the inside. Plus a little black on the water line. Then some mascara.


Products used

Sleek Palette - Jewels - Copper colour

Boots No7 - Metallic Green and Gold Eyeliner Pencils

Rimmel - Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir

Marcara - Maybelline Define-a-lash. While on the subject of this. I bought this previously and loved it. I do tend to try other products but once I have a winner I do reproduce, after a while I bought this again. I have no idea if they have changed the formula but I hate it this time round. So much so that I bought another mascara to replace this. It seems to clump all my lashes together and looks awful. I spend more time attacking them with a lash comb than I did applying the shadow. Anyone had this problem with Define-one-clumpy-lash?

Hope you've had a great beginning to your week.

Ex

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous :) the Jewels palette has been my go-to palette lately for autumn looks! I'm blue eyed too, yay for us being able to pull off autumn colours awesomely ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty eye, it really does look like a gorgeous Autumn leaf, that shot of gold in the inner corner is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do adore the Sleek palettes, for the price they are amazing. Like you said Jewels is stunning for Autumn looks.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty colour, I cannot wait until my eyelids stop itching and I can wear eyeshadow again I am getting withdrawal symptoms xx Are you going to get the new sleek graphite palette when it's out tomorrow? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Another Sleek palette I must get my hands on!! This looks amazing on you, I might add. Your blue eyes are poppin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so wierd, I bought Define a Lash two months ago and I LOVE it. No clumps at all. Could it be a batch effect? What did you buy to replace it?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx