Thursday, 1 October 2009

Bad Make Up Day and Lippy Refind



We all know the phrase “Bad Hair Day”. But what about a bad make up day. Well I had one today.

Nothing seemed to go right. At one point I pretty much poked myself in the eye with a liner pencil. I just seemed to be all fingers and thumbs. I couldn’t get the products to work the way I wanted. I didn’t really know what I was aiming for, all I knew is I wanted to try the new glitter liner I got (see previous post). I guess I kinda wanted a messy-slept-in-day-after dark blue lined eye with the glitter added on top. Instead of messy, I think I just got mess. However that is the fun of make up, trying things out and wiping it off when it doesn’t work. I just can’t seem to “work it” today.





I’m also on my refind lippie plan so with this messy eye I used a No7 lipstick that I didn’t even realised I owned. I can’t remember buying it. I don't tend to go to No7 often when purchasing. Any way here’s a couple of snaps of it in the day light. It’s called Heather Mist. How very appropriate for a Scottish lass.



Are you having a Good Make Up day?
Ex


8 comments:

  1. ohhh I love it! :D lippie is gorge. Im having an alright makeup day, I tend to tone it down a tad for uni. I have my new rouge volupte lippie on tho so thats pretty :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow when I'm having a bad hair day, I also have a bad makeup day. It's like one cannot look good without the other. Have you experienced this?

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MissAshley_Beauty - I also tone stuff down for the office etc. I try to add little things in to spice it up. I haven't tried the Rouge Volupte Lippies yet, heard great things about them though.

    @Clearly Beautiful Blog - both in the same day! Oh no, that's the worst. Well I had a bad hair day yesterday so I guess I had a make up one coming. I don't mind the look I'm wearing today it's just not really what I was aiming for but never mind!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sort of having a good make up day, but that is because I had a MUA do it- by accident!

    My hair is actually ok, but that is the affects of having medicine the day before yesterday. Not something I plan on doing on a regualr basis!! It has regminded me tht i really need to used conditioner and leave it in every now and again. I tend to always be ina hurry though. Like now! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also having a bad make up day, but maybe it's because I've broken out and you can so tell even with foundation on. Urgh!

    But you look divine in your pictures!

    xx

    http://designerspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I love this! The intensity of the liner is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore them. So far I have four but I think I am going to have to get more. Plus they are super cheap!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx