Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Great News, Harry Potter and Nail Painting

Well today is a happy day for me. After what seems like forever I finally have a job! I went to pick up my contract today and I start later on in the month. I can not wait. Not only is it a job but it is a job that I really wanted. I would like to say where and what I am doing but since this is the web best not to! Any way I just wanted to mention it. I want to shout it from the roof tops to be honest. With the new job on the cards I should soon be able to afford all the great things you guys have been talking about. That wish list of mine is getting longer by the day I only put a mere fraction on my blog!



A Photo from My Life

As I said in my previous post I was away for the weekend with family. I can’t believe that I am still tired today but I am. We visited Alnwick Castle and Gardens during our weekend and it was stunning. Here’s a couple of snaps to prove said stunning comment. It’s been used as a location in several films and TV shows, which I’m not surprised at. Elizabeth and the first Harry Potter movie to name two of the most well known. Parts of the castle were used to make up Hogwarts in the HP movie. Sections of the grounds were used for their first broomstick flying lesson. Certainly a lovely place to visit.


I also wanted to show you guys another Barry M nail paint colour which I am currently loving. It doesn’t photograph all that well but I hope you get the idea. It’s called Raspberry (number 273) and I guess that’s the best way to describe it. I had to file back my nails a bit as broke one and chipped a couple so I thought I’d go with a nice dark colour. Hope you are all having an week.





Oh also how good has Strictly been. I can not believe how good it is this year and it's only just started! Who else is watching X Factor too? I have to admit I can not STAND the Irish twins John and Edward. They make me actually shout things at my telly.
Exxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the job. I like that Barry M - I've bought the nail polishes for US friends but never actually tried one, I really should.

    The twins are growing on me (like a fungus!) but I certainly wouldn't eat any food they'd prepared if I was one of the other finalists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm so happy hyper at the moment. I do love the Barry M polishes as they seem to last forever on me without chipping (I do use a top coat as well though). Plus they are super cheap.

    I agree! They are going to be the Chico aren't they? I think I'm more annoyed at Louis than them. People keep telling him they are awful but he doesn't listen. Ohh they are like Bros, what a amazing up to date reference *rolls eyes*.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job. You deserve a splurge! Have you been to Christ Church College? The great hall in Harry Potter 1 and 2 is in there. That's where they all gather to eat. I'm such an HP dork. :)

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cngratz! on having a job... so hard to get a job now... happy happy!!
    and WOW you went to that castle... im just a fan of harry potter..
    so happy for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous nail colour! I might have to invest soon! congratulations on the job as well! :D

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks folks, you are all very kind *hugs*.

    My niece and nephew wanted to go see it. I'm such a movie geek I was only too happy to go visit it!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx