Friday, 23 October 2009

Have you tried this?

Just a short little post about Neutrogena's Visibly Clear 2-in-1.


I know I am probably late to this product but I picked up this little number the other day. I was running out of my regular face wash and had heard good things about the above. I've only used it for two days now so can't really give a review as yet. Haven't tried it as a "mask" only as a "wash" and so far so good.

Just wondered if any of your peeps are using this (or have used it)?


Hope you have all had a great week and Woooo Hoooo it's the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I picked this up yesterday so I am with you with being late on this one! Ihavent used it yet as I am finishing up the stuff before!
    Thanks for the award- I will have a look a that post in a minute :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible for moving on to new things before I finish off the old. So keen to try out the new treats you see!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I'm a little skeptical about a wash and a mask in the same product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try it as a mask tomorrow. So will see how it goes. Once I've used it for a decent amount of time I'll update on it. Have heard good things so fingers crossed.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read your review on this...I've been thinking of picking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this long time ago
    I remember it is pretty good. Nothing amazing but a decent one.

    Im a new follower and love your blog.

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Lisa Kate, will give it a good week or so before I write it up. So far so good.

    @ Angela, Thanks for dropping by my blog! It certainly seems ok at the moment but nothing amazing I agree.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx