Monday, 5 October 2009

Ohh the Glittery internet, how I have missed thee...

Well I’ve just come back from a weekend away with family and I’m exhausted. A great time was had by all, although I have to admit that I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed (why is it that we all miss our own beds so much). I never would have thought that I would be a slave to technology but four days without internet and I was itching to get back to the surfing. So I’m catching up on my blog reading and boy there is a lot of great stuff to go through. It’s like coming home to a massive magazine packed full of things I love to read about.


I do also have to say I am LOVING the Collection 2000 eye liners I previous posted about. I used Retro Chick the other day teamed with a eyeshadow from one of my Sleek palettes. I adore it. Love, love, love these. I want some more.




What did you guys get up to at the weekend and what do you love coming home to after a trip away?
Exxx

3 comments:

  1. Missed you too! I love blogs...It IS like a big, fun magazine without all the ads!

    That look is beautiful...makes your eyes POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I adore this colour of shadow with the glitter. I'm going on a night out soon so I think I will try to change this into a night time look. Perhaps with a darker colour in the outer corners and some black liner.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going away, but that last day I can't wait to get back home to sleep in my own bed.

    Love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx