Saturday, 17 October 2009

Thank You Survey

I was reading the lovely “Clearly Beautiful” blog the other day, follow the link at the bottom of the page folks, and she had posted a thank you to her followers with a small survey. I thought it was a lovely idea and asked her to set this up as a Tag. She has said I’m OK to do so (Thanks for this hun x) so I’m passing it on people. If you are reading consider yourself tagged, thanked for following and taking the time to read my rambles. Now you can repost it and comment to let me know you have. Or if you just fancy answering these then pop them in the comments. Either way I would love to hear your answers.

“Thank You Survey”

1. Favourite makeup line?
2. Your favourite weekend pampering session?
3. What are the three makeup items you can't live without?
4. What are three items you're lusting over right now? They can be makeup, skincare, or nails.
5. What kinds of blog posts do you love the most and why (haul, product review, DIY, tag, etc.)?
6. If you have your own blog, when did you get started, and why?



And here are my answers to the above

1. Favourite makeup line?

Illamasqua, although I am yet to own any of their products! I just love what they are doing. They've sparked my interest more than any other brand of late. My wish list is packed with all things Illamasqua.

2. Your favourite weekend pampering session?

I do my pampering mid week as I spend my weekends with my fella, friends and family so I keep my girlie fun for my free time. Aspirin mask and a light fake tan, both make me feel good.

3. What are the three makeup items you can't live without?

Concealer, Blush and Mascara. I swap the brands about but these items are a must.

4. What are three items you're lusting over right now? They can be makeup, skincare, or nails.

Illamasqua Liquid metals (surprise), Doir Lip Glow and another Kat Von D palette.

5. What kinds of blog posts do you love the most and why (haul, product review, DIY, tag, etc.)?

Any as long as they are an interesting read anything really. A sense of humour in them is always good.

6. If you have your own blog, when did you get started, and why?

Did my first blog in July but didn't fully start until August. I wanted to be able to comment on the blogs I was reading and thought why not join in. Some one might find my rambles interesting! Tee hee

Hope you guys have had a fantastic start to your weekend.

Follow the link - http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

Take care

Ex

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading these types of posts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx