Wednesday, 7 October 2009

What would you buy?

So as my previous post states I will be starting a new job soon. Oh happy days. Finally I will be able to treat myself to some of the lovely little beauties on my wish list. That said I will still have to wait a fair bit of time before the pennies come in. Plus there is Christmas on the way, sorry I said it. So I will still be budget buying for a while. With that in mind I have a question for you guys. I can’t go on a spending spree, as much as I very much want to, I have to be sensible. So if I was to treat myself it would have to be small in cost.

So, if you folks had £10/$15 to spend on cosmetics, what would you purchase?

1 comment:

  1. That's about $20 here in the USA, I'd spend it on the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush and Bronzers and the Revlon Colorstay Foundation OR....several OPI nail polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx