Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Another Sleek EOTD

I went for another Sleek EOTD today. I decided to go for a one colour approach. Here's a snap of it around 7pm. Not bad considering I put it on before 7am with no touch up during the day (just didn't have time)!

Here's a couple of snaps of it after I reapplied a very small amount.


Being a blue girl I tend to reach for rich browns when I can't decide what to do. They are my "safe" colours but can be so much fun. This brown is from the Sleek "Storm" palette. I used this all over the lid and simply blended it out toward the brow bone then added a small amount of white to highlight. Along the lashes I put a thin, thin line of GOSH's bronze Extreme Art Eyeliner (number 24). Once this stuff goes on it doesn't move at all. Considering the rain we are getting waterproof is the way to go!


What are your "safe" colours then folks?

Exxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Very soft and perfect for fall and love the blending

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the eyes! the shadows really bring out your blue eyes, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - 'liza. Lovely as ever.

    What would you or your kind commentators suggest to try for green eyed monsters like me? I never know were to begin.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx