Sunday, 15 November 2009

I love your blog because you make me smile - TAG


I haven’t had much time online of late but I wanted to pop on tonight to get a post done. I got this lovely tag from Tacky Blue Eyeshadow. So here goes.

The Rules:

-You have to put a song that makes you happy.- You can tag as many people as you like, there is no limit.- Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it!

The song:







I can’t help but smile when I hear this. It’s just so upbeat. Makes me want to get up and shimmy. I tend to listen to this in the morning to wake and cheer me up.


I nominate anyone that wants to do this. However I name a few peeps. Apologises if you have already done this.












Hope you have all had a great weekend. I don't know how much online time I will get this week but I will try to get some posts done. Missing catching up on my blog reading.


Ex




5 comments:

  1. Merci, I don't know how to pin it on my blog but it's a lovely piece of ASTRIDART.

    I may put in a request for mine own silly blog award (to your skills of photoshopness).

    See you v.soon, kiddo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :D I'll do this in the next couple of days. Big grin! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sefi - I didn't make it babe. I was sent it. To add it to your blog you just need to save it to your computer, add a "picture" widget thingy in editing your page and upload it.
    I can certainly do you a picture of your choosing photoshop wise of course.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx