Nikki posted this lovely TAG for us peeps to do so here's my answers.
1. What time did you do your makeup today? 6:35am
2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? Boot Natural Collection lipstick. £1.95 bargain.
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? Dark circles under my eyes and those dreaded lines appearing with them!
4. Did you apply false eyelashes? Nope, I very rarely do. Only for a night out really.
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? What? Besides trying to wake up and focus. It was 6.30 in the morning. I can't multi-task at that time.
6. Biggest make-up mishap today? Not taking any into work to touch up with.
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? Once again it was 6.30am. Coffee is my only inspiration at that time.
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? My eyeshadow always takes up the most time.
9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Eyeshadow without a doubt. I finally look alive when that is on.
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Concealer for my eyes and a bit of blush. Too pale without some colour on my cheeks.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow? I like to mix both.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid. Never tried mineral on myself. Had a bad make up counter experience when I walked away looking like I had put my face straight into some white flour.
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? The slap wins.
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No, wished I had. I don't take much. Touch of concealer, powder and a lippy.
15. When did you finish your make-up? Just before 7am.
So folks if you fancy doing this take it and run with it. Let me know if you have. I want to read your answers.