Monday, 16 November 2009

Make Up Diary TAG

Nikki posted this lovely TAG for us peeps to do so here's my answers.


1. What time did you do your makeup today? 6:35am

2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? Boot Natural Collection lipstick. £1.95 bargain.

3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? Dark circles under my eyes and those dreaded lines appearing with them!

4. Did you apply false eyelashes? Nope, I very rarely do. Only for a night out really.

5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? What? Besides trying to wake up and focus. It was 6.30 in the morning. I can't multi-task at that time.

6. Biggest make-up mishap today? Not taking any into work to touch up with.

7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? Once again it was 6.30am. Coffee is my only inspiration at that time.

8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? My eyeshadow always takes up the most time.

9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Eyeshadow without a doubt. I finally look alive when that is on.

10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Concealer for my eyes and a bit of blush. Too pale without some colour on my cheeks.

11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow? I like to mix both.

12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid. Never tried mineral on myself. Had a bad make up counter experience when I walked away looking like I had put my face straight into some white flour.

13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? The slap wins.

14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No, wished I had. I don't take much. Touch of concealer, powder and a lippy.

15. When did you finish your make-up? Just before 7am.

So folks if you fancy doing this take it and run with it. Let me know if you have. I want to read your answers.

Exxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the Tag! I may have to do this one.

    I hate when I do my makeup so early in the morning & I can't wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this tag too! Check it out: http://magnolianotes.blogspot.com/2009/11/beauty-diary.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://makeupfacee.blogspot.com/2009/11/tag-make-up-dairy.html i loved doing this! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx