Monday, 23 November 2009

Sleek EOTD and Barry M NOTD

Quick EOTD and NOTD folks.

Sorry for the photos not being the best. I really need to figure out some sort of lighting that works. Any way here's a quick eye of the day. This was a mixture of the Sleek "Chaos" and "Jewels" palettes. Basically I used the matte chaos colours all over the lid and then added the glittery jewel colours that matched at the lashes. I really liked the way the yellow, orange and purpley shades went together. Just wished it showed in the pictures.


Here's the Barry M pink colour I bought a few weeks back. It is lovely and I will be repurchasing this one plus it's suitable for my job. However I have to admit I do miss wearing bright nail colours, I keep looking at all the lovely colours I have and pouting. Will have to just wear them at the weekend


Exxxxx

5 comments:

  1. i love the baby pink polish and your eye makeup is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous nail polish! I love wearing pale pinks, but they are so hard for me to apply. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look and the pink nails are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! love the nail polish as well! :)

    Nikki
    xx
    http://visualaspect87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. The polish is pretty much all I wear now during the week. That and my free pink Nail Inc polish I got with glamour. The only other pinks I had were full on brights. Need to invest in some more working friendly ones.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx