Monday, 9 November 2009

TAG - I HIT PAN

TAG - I HIT PAN

This is a great little tag idea from the lovely Sarah.
Basically the 'rules' are

1. List 6 items that you have either 'hit pan' or finished the tub/tube bottle of etc. and have or plan to repurchase for even and ever! This can be makeup, skincare, haircare, bodycare or scent

2. Tag 6 people that you want to know their repurchases

3. Let those 6 people know by leaving a comment on their blog with a link so they know what to do

So here are my six -

Boots Expert Heat Protection Straightening Balm. Love this stuff and have just bought another tube. See previous blog. Works a treat.


Andrew Bartons Gloss Boss Serum. Another favourite hair product. Smells great and does what it says on the tin. I’m getting low on this and will be repurchasing for sure. I think I will have to try out the rest of the range.


Clinique Clarifying Lotion. Once again see my previous blogging about this. Really cleans the skin. Almost at the end of my freebie bottle so will have to get some more.
Matte White Rimmel Eye Shadow. This I use every day as my basic highlight. I have quite a lot of lid space so I go through these things quickly.

Bourjois blush in Rose Ambre. I am yet to find a blusher I love more. I wear it every day.

Bourjois D√©lice de Poudre. Once again another product I don’t ever stray from. Adore this bronzer.
So my 6 people are:
Exxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow I really want to check out the boots range of hair stuff, I haven't used anything from there before. Love Andrew Barton's shampoo but not used anything else x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm trying hard to do this one...I barely ever finish anything!

    PS...Do you think the Rose Ambre blush would look good on me? I've been debating about getting it and now I really want it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for hitting pan! :D I tagged you :)

    Nikki
    xx
    http://visualaspect87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me sweetie! I'll probably do this close to or over the weekend! Thanks!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lisa Kate - I don't see way this wouldn't suit you. I am very pale and it works (even more so without a bit of fake tan on). It can be put on really lightly so you could build the colour up to suit you.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx