Sunday, 1 November 2009

TAG - One Word

The lovely Michelle over at Lipstick Rules has tagged me. Thought I would get this done tonight as I am full of the cold so having a little blogging fun before going to bed.

Where's your cell phone: Here
Your hair: Washed
Your mother: Brilliant
Your father: Funny
Favorite Food: Italian
Dream last night: Forgotten
Favorite drink: Coffee
What room are you in: Bedroom
Hobby: Fun
Fear: Illness
Where were you last night: Home
Something that you aren't: Male (tee hee)
Muffins: NOM (It's a word right?)
Wish list item: Doir
Where did you grow up: Edinburgh
What are you wearing: PJs
Your pets: None
Friends: Fabulous
Something you're not wearing: Hat
Favorite store: Boots
Favorite color: Red
Last time you laughed: Today
Your best friend: Loved
Best Place you go to over and over: Cinema
Person who emails you regularly: Fella
Favorite place to eat: Home

For this I would like to tag all that want to take part. These things are always quick and fun. Let me know if you do it so I can go read.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Exxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx