Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Merry Illamasqua!!!

Hello there folks!

Hope you all had a great Christmas. I can’t believe it’s nearly 2010 already! How quickly time whizzes passed.

I got spoiled rotten by Santa. I can’t believe the gifts I got. Gorgeous stuff, I’m so grateful. I got some great cosmetic treats too. A lot of which I had been coveting for months but due to lack of funds I couldn‘t get for myself. I’ll probably do a couple of posts on the new make up I got my mitts on.


Firstly though this post is on the fantastic Illamasqua products I received.
Liquid metals - Solstice and Phenomena
Lipstick - Bitch and Diablo
Medium pencils - Paint, Debonair and Errant


Phenomena, silver goodness.

Solstice, golden dream.

The liquid metals are everything I hoped they would be. Stunning, simply stunning and a little goes a long way. I think I will have to treat myself to Enrapture too, it looks like an amazing bronze. Such a beautiful product, well worth the wait for it.



Bitch is easily going to be one of my favourite lipsticks. I can see me wearing this a lot. The perfect brownie nude for me, not too pale. Quite a dry texture and long lasting. I’ve actually been adding a little GOSH Darling (which on it’s own I dislike on me a lot) in the centre to lighten it and add bit of a cream texture. I wore this on Christmas day and Boxing day I loved it so much.


Diablo, I haven’t had a chance to properly try out as yet but loving the look of it.



The Medium pencils are once again just what I hoped they would be. Packed full of colour, soft enough to work with and no dragging on the skin. Debonair was an instant favourite but I have a feeling I will love all of these. I will definitely be buying more of these pencils. So many colours to chose from it will be difficult deciding which ones to go for first.

In short I LOVE ILLAMASQUA. Certainly worth the wait.
Festive hugs to you all.
Ex




1 comment:

  1. OMG everything looks wonderful, esp. the liquid metals and Bitch!! Hope you have a lot of fun playing with your new toys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx