Thursday, 3 December 2009

Rimmel 3-4-2 offer

Just in case you folks didn't know Rimmel are currently doing a three for two offer. I know it's offer city out there at the moment with Christmas on the way. I needed to get myself their white matte solo shadow as I use it everyday as a highlight and run out quite. So I also picked up a lippy in Retro Pink and a nail polish in Twinkle. I will take photos and post about these later. I've put on the polish tonight and I'm quite keen. I think I may love the lippy too.

Happy Thursday folks!

What are your weekend plans. Any Christmas parties planned?

Ex

2 comments:

  1. One next week then a meet up with old school friends later on the week after. Thanks for the info about Rimmel, I do quite like their e/s and pencils, and want to try their setting powder! Happy Thursday to you too. Hope the new job is still going great! Emma :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Rimmel eyeshadows quite sheer, great for base but not so for more dramatic effect.

    The lippies are quite good, I especially love the smell. I don't like the 60 seconds polish, too gloopy & difficult to remove even though the colours are gorgeous.

    My favourite Rimmel products are their eyeliners, eyepencils, and the Lycra nail polish range.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx