Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Rimmel Twinkle - Happy work nails

I blogged previously about a Rimmel 3-4-2 offer. This is one of the 3 I picked up.

I don't have many work friendly colours so I need to get myself some pastel soft numbers. I spied this little beauty and decided it would be mine. A lovely pink with tiny flecks of coloured glittery joy. I'm VERY keen as it may be a work safe colour but it still feels special.

So please guys if you know of any pale soft work happy nail polishes out there give me a heads up.

Hope you are having a great week.

Exxx




5 comments:

  1. Great colour. They used to do one called Icing Sugar which was nice.

    atural collection do a nice selectio of natural and french manicure polishes. Plus there are some that I have picked up by sporty girl in Superdrug tha are soft hues :)
    Hope youre well :)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, "work friendly"

    I think i might pop in and pick it up, its such a pretty colour!

    Hope your having a great week too! :)

    ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade! I'm off to go buy it! It's beeeutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma - Thanks for the suggestion sweetie. Will check those out for sure. Hope your great too babe. x

    Shirley - Hope you like it if you do pick it up. x

    Small town gal - I'm really pleased with it. Didn't expect to love it as much as I do. x

    Clearly beautiful blog - Glad you like it babe. Do let me know what you think of it if you do buy it.
    x

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx