Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Sleek Acid Palette - EOTD, well the other day

In my last blog spoke about the Sleek Acid palette I finally got my mitts on. So it is no surprise that when I sat down to put my make up on the following day this was in my hand. Problem is what colour to use? They all looked so vibrant and appealing I had to let my fella decide. Of course he went for the brightest acid green.


I’ve always worn really bright eye colours so I was quite happy to go for full on colour, all over the lid. I did add some of the slightly darker green (which has a shimmer through it) at the outer corners of the eye and on the lower lash line. The acid green is matte and I could see that it probably would crease so I added in a little of the darker shade to the socket. I also popped some black liner on too. From the centre of my lid out and on the waterline, upper and lower. I kept the inside corner free from any liner so it was solid acid green.


I kept the lips super, super nude using Boots Natural Collection in Apple Blossom. This colour is just wearable for me in no more. Any lighter and it's corpse city concealer lips looking, not good. Overall I was happy with the look. It feels good going a bit colour happy with the shadows at the weekend. I even got a compliment on my eyeshadow from a girl in a shop when I was out and about Christmas shopping. Which I thought was very sweet.
Are you a "brights" girl?
Ex


6 comments:

  1. OMG that green is crazy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I dont think I would be a brights kinda girl, this looks fantastic! Excellent blending as well! :D

    Nikki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww your eyes look amazing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The green eyeshadow looks brill.
    I've asked my fella to hunt down the graphite palette for Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. Can't wait to try out the other colours.

    Lauren - Good work! I've literally handed my fella my "wish list"! tee hee

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx