Thursday, 10 December 2009

Vintage Pink Rimmel Lipstick

Following on from yesterday’s post here is another one of my Rimmel 3-4-2. I posted the name wrong previously, I called it Retro Pink when it is in fact Vintage Pink. Bad blogger *slaps hand*. As you can see I was so eager to try this out I used it before I snapped this photo above.

I am very keen on this. Although with that said I’m finding it difficult to describe the colour. Here's a swatch of the colour in the day light and below with a flash and then daylight again.


I wouldn’t really call it pink but then it is. I feel it has touch of a purple colour to it too. I have been teaming it with green eyes and I’m sold. It fades really well too which is a must at work as I can’t be topping up the lippy every two minutes. It goes on smoothly, has a bit of a scent to it but nothing off putting. Nice to have something that is once again out of my usual pale or dark lips.


Hope you are having a great week so far. WOo HOo Friday tomorrow.
Exxx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love this color, it's totally going on my want list! It reminds me a bit of Revlon matte pink pout (which I wore today lol) but shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this colour!!

    Whoo hoo for Friday indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a nice colour on you, Eliza. Looks lovely.
    I'm a bit of a lipstick addict at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks folks. I'm quite liking the colour. I'm still to own a MAC lipstick. This I intend to change in the New Year.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx