Sunday, 17 January 2010

Bright weekend

I’m sure I have said it before but weekends for me means colour. I have to be work friendly Monday to Friday, so I love having a play with the brights come Saturday morning. Although I tried to go for a dark colourful look today that had to get wiped straight off again. That’s the joy of make up though, knowing it can be wiped off and started again.


So yesterday I went for a yellow and orange look. I was wanting to use my Illamasqua “paint” pencil which I used on the inner and outer corners of the eye. The shadow used was from the Sleek “Acid” palette.

I then smudged some Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero along the lash lines. The shadows did crease a hell of a lot but as I wanted a smudged up messy look it kinda worked. Either way it was fun and that is the point right? Also I have to say I love the Urban decay pencil. I hadn’t used these before. Super soft and packed with colour. I may have to get more.

With an eye colour this strong I kept everything else quite muted.


So what's your favourite brights at the moment? SI there an eye colour or lippie you love at the weekend?

Hope you all have had a great weekend.
LAxxx


4 comments:

  1. Gah I loveee your bright EOTDs :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love dramatic eye make up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks! I do love my brights!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! love the colour!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx