Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Debonair eyes - Illamasqua


Ok so this will be my last Illamasqua post for a little while as it’s now been a four in a row but I had wanted to try their products in so long that I still am super excited about finally getting to. Also I wanted to show you how pigmented the colour is.

(Paint, Debonair, Errant)
I knew that their medium pencils were supposed to be great but I am in love with this colour! Debonair was easily my favourite on first unwrapping them on Christmas day.


I have still yet to try Paint other than on the back of my hand. I just love the strong colour of these pencils. Yes I had to keep topping the waterline up but well, it’s a waterline. With a colour this brilliant I’m more than happy to carry it about and top up when needed. I will have to get more of these once the pennies allow. This was a look I was wearing the other night with surprise, surprise Bitch on the lips. The eyeshadows were from the Sleek Graphite palette.



Hope your having a great week!
Ex


2 comments:

  1. I love the blue on your waterline. It really brings out the blue in your eyes! Just nominated you for two awards on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm loving these pencils. I'm going to have to try out Paint this weekend.

    And thank you for the awards!

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx