Thursday, 7 January 2010

Friend Award



Hey there folks

I have been lucky enough to get some more blog awards.

Rather than give them all out in a oner I think I will save them up. I also need to give out my one Shout out award too as it’s over due. Christmas and New Year over with it’s time to get back on track with these.

The lovely Computergirl gave me this award a wee while back. I wanted to save it for my first award of the year. The thumbs up friend award is so very sweet. So big thanks to Emma for giving me this.

I won’t be nominating anyone for this but rather I nominate EVERYONE.
Anyone who takes time out to read this, thank you and please accept this award from me to you.
You ROCK.

I hope you are having a great start to 2010.
Ex

2 comments:

  1. Yay:) happy 2010 to you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's really sweet, must try and do this when I get a sec it looks fun xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx