Saturday, 2 January 2010

Happy New Year Bitch!

Happy New Year folks!

I hope you all had a great time whatever you were doing and that 2010 bring you big bundles of happiness. The odd cosmetic bit of joy would be nice too (tee hee). My celebrations were quiet and fun. So nice to wake up on the first of January without a killer hangover (just a little tired).




As discussed in my previous post I was lucky enough to get some Illamasqua make up for Christmas. I am adoring every product I got. I thought I would share a photo of my new favourite lipstick, Bitch, I am loving it. Yes it’s not the most striking in your face colour as it is of the nude variety but I can’t get enough. Plus I get to use a little of my GOSH Darling over the top in the middle to give it a little sheen. Always good to be able to use a product you thought you wouldn’t. Doesn’t feel like a complete waste of money now.

Tomorrow I think I will try out my Diablo.


Take care peeps.

Exxx

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!
    Love the name of the lipstick and your post (LOL). The colour looks great on you!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NREW YEAR. Lippy looks lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year :) the lipstick colour suits you... imust try some Illamasqua this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that lipstick. Not too brown and it works quite well! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Ladies. Hope you all have a great one.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just letting you know I've tagged you for a blog award! xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx