Monday, 11 January 2010

Liner Love - Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner

Hey there folks, how you doin'?

I just want to declare my love for Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliners. I absolutely adore them. Simply can’t get enough. I know that at £15 a pot they are not the cheapest but they really are worth it in my opinion. Long lasting, packed full of colour and easy to apply. No dragging what so ever on the skin. At the moment I have four in my collection but I will add to this for sure. I have had “Black ink” and “Sepia ink” since March, I use them regularly and I still have lots left. I tend to dip my brush in and give it a good coating and then shut the lid before applying it to the first eye. I do this to try and limit the amount of air getting into the product as I don't want these can dry out.





I recently got another two colours, which I am loving. “Graphite shimmer ink” and “Espresso ink” (see above).


Next time I head to the Bobbi Brown counter I am going to have to go for a brighter colour. As you can see from my wish list I have New Caviar, Ivy Shimmer and Cobalt ink in mind.

So folks how you guys tried these? Love or loath?

What’s your liner love?

Hope you all had a great weekend. I have a little bit of Monday blues, my weekend seemed to flash by. Going to chill out in front of the telly I think.

Exxx

2 comments:

  1. I have one BB liner, a brown coloured one. I really like it, but I think the mac fluid lines are just as good and they are a couple of quid cheaper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer these to Mac fluidline. I've only got the black one but I want more! The Graphite one looks stunning! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx