Sunday, 24 January 2010

Weekend freedom, more brights


Ok, so I’m all about weekend brights at the moment. I think it’s a combination of having the freedom to do what I want outside of work and also to convince myself that summer is coming!

I don’t know about you guys but I am so sick of this cold weather. Living in Scotland you have to get used to cold weather but this year it has just gone on forever. Plus my work is not the warmest of buildings. So I’m super fed up of spending my whole day freezing cold. Bring on the warmth already!!!

Any way this is a quick FOTD/EOTD for you guys. I’m still on a mission to find a purple shadow that works for me. This pink/purple is in the Sleek Acid palette. It looks far more pink on than in the palette.
Ok, so it might be a bit in your face and full on but what the hell, it’s the weekend.


As you can see I kept everything else super paled down to combat the bright. Using just a touch of blusher and my new ELF lip stain in Heartbreaker in the lips.

Hope you folks have had a great one. I’m currently watching 24, Jack is back baby!!!

Exxx


3 comments:

  1. Yay for brights! I'm currently trying to be more daring with eyeshadows =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaby - Go for it I say!!! x

    Lady Gray - Thanks, it's a bit full on but I liked it. x

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx