Monday, 1 February 2010

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - Loving


Recently I decided to treat myself to a fancy concealer. My splurge of choice was Bobbi Brown’s creamy concealer. I decided to have my colour selected by the lovely very helpful girl on the BB counter.

Thankfully I did as the colour I would have went with was way off. I guess I just always assume that I am the lightest colour as I feel so pale all the time. The colour I ended up with is Cool Sand and it’s a perfect match. Far darker than I thought.


At £16 per teeny pot it aint the cheapest cover up out there but I’m liking it. It is super pigmented and certainly hides those dark circles and blemishes a treat. A little goes a long way so I don’t feel so bad about the price. My only complaint is that it is mega thick. Putting moisturiser on before applying is a must. It can start to settle in lines after some time so I try to pop it on as thinly as possible.

So folks have you tried this stuff? Is there any miracle concealers you would suggest I try?

Hope you are all doing well.
Take care.
Exxx

5 comments:

  1. This stuff covers dark circles incredibly well. I own it in the Ivory shade, in the kit that comes with the fine powder too, which does help to stop it budging.

    I find it works best for me if I dab it on with a brush and then leave it to settle with my skin before blending with fingertips. You do need well-moisturised skin though, I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super concealer. If you feel it's cakey apply it with you fingers, dab on the back of your hand first to warm it up and then pat it under your eye. Works a charm. Setting it with Benefit powderflage will make it flawless and keeps it in place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard SO many good things about this concealer! definitely a great buy :) so far i'm liking MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer and likewise NYX Concealer in a Jar which is very similar but only $5! i'm always on the lookout for great concealers ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best undereye concealer I have ever tried. I started using it about 7 years ago and nothing has come close since! You should try buffing it in with a MAC 224, that gives the most natural finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I will try these tips out for sure. Need to get my hands on some Powderflage, has been wanting it for a while now.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx