Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Lack of post and a bold lip

Hey there folks,

Firstly I just want to say sorry for the lack of posts and activity in general on here.

Just after my last post I was knocked down on the way to work. I won’t go into too many details but basically I was half way across a crossing when a guy ran a red light and smacked into me. I count myself extremely lucky to not have been hurt worse than I am. I was black and blue all over, cut across the right side of my face and my right leg was stitched up. So as you can imagine I’ve not had much energy for anything of late! Hobbling about has been so glamorous! I am starting to get better so it’s time to get back to things. Also now the cuts on my face are almost completely healed I can start playing with make up again. Yeeha!!!



Now since I’ve not been able to play with eye shadows I have been wearing a strong lip when people have been popping round to visit. I adore, adore, adore the deep red lip gloss that came along in my free ELF gift that I previous posted about.



Here’s what it looked like on. The only problem is I don’t know what the colour is. How will I get my hands on this again once it’s run out? I have tried the website to see if I could find the name for it but no joy.

I do plan to treat myself to a MAC Russian Red and an Illamasqua Box lippie soon. Once I’m up to shopping. Bold lips ahoy! I will find my perfect red.

So I hope you guys have all been well. I’m glad to be back in the blog world. How I have missed the cosmetic joy. Looking forward to reading all your posts.

Exxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, glad youre getting better hun! How awful. Hope he stopped to help you. I had been wondering where you were!! Hope youre back to 100% very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww hun, hope you have a super speedy recovery, missed your blogs muchly, glad to see you getting back and better. get well soons

    loveage kadie xox
    http://nailfairy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel all better soon. That's a pretty scary thing to happen. Love the red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks folks. I'm slowly getting better. *hugs*

    Computergirl - nope he didn't help me and the police haven't been much use. They have acted like they couldn't care less. I feel very much like a number to them. Going to see a solicitor so will see what happens.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - I was wondering where you were! Feel better soon!!!

    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx