As promised I am doing a little give away after hitting a hundred followers. I am making this hat
but in spanking pink to be added in to the gifts too. However I'm still in the middle of making it so no photo as yet. I wanted to get the give away up and running however as my access to the big old internet will be limited for the next wee while.
EDIT - Meant to say guys that the hat and make up in the photos are my own. The make up you could win are unopened. In fact I did open the Sleek Palettes once just to check that none of the shadows were cracked etc.
So on with the prizes/gifts. As stated before it's bought by the bank of me so they are high street purchases but I hope you guys like them. As this is a give away for my blog I have picked products that I use regularly. Although looking at the colours I think they would suit most people.
Firstly we have two Sleek eyeshadow palettes. "Storm" I use every week without fail. In fact I have two if them as I have already gone through the mid brown matte colour. The gold is also a favourite. If the winner is new to the Sleek brand or perhaps live outside the UK and hasn't tried these before, the fantastic Pixiwoo has a video featuring this palette, if you are looking for ideas on how to wear the colours.
The second palette is their new "Bohemian" shadows, which I am sure you will have seen talked about all over at the moment. I won't do a review on this as I know there are plenty out there written far better than I could. Plus I’ve not have a chance to properly try it out. I did try the browny purpley gray out yesterday and was quite keen.
Along with these the winner will get two Barry M dazzle dusts.
Now I own a few if these and have to admit I hardly touch them. I'm not keen on the staying power of most of the colours I have tried. With that said these two are different. If you are a blue eyed girl "Bronze" (right in the photo, number 44) is so striking and really makes blue eyes stand out. The second is a more recent purchase "Old Gold" (left in the photo, number 24). This I love teamed over the top of a black base with some black liner.
So there it is, the above with the soon to be finished hat are up for grabs.
So here come the rules.
1) Gotta be a follower folks. This giveaway is for the people who come on here and take the time out to read my rambles. (EDIT) Newbies to my page are of course welcome to join in. The more the merrier. However please don’t just sub for competitions as I know some people do, it sucks all the fun out of it. I will check if the winner is a follower.
2) It is open to the international waters! No matter where you are on the planet you can join in. However this will be posted via surface mail so may take it’s sweet time getting to you.
3) Young peeps. If you are under the age of 16 please, please, please ask who ever you stay with if it is ok to join in as I will need your address to post the prize to. This is the internet after all. In fact, regardless of age if you are living under a roof that aint yours please check it’s hunky dory to be giving out the address.
4) The winner will be picked at random.
5) The give away is open from now until the 30th of April as I‘m not sure what the response will be like, thought I better give it some time. Once the winner is announced they will have 4 days to contact me or I draw again.
So how to enter -
For 1 entry simply comment on this post and ONLY this post. It can be as easy as saying “Hell yes count me in” or please put something that you like about my page or something you would like to see more of, it would be appreciated. One comment per person please. Multiple comments will still just count as one entry.
For 3 entries do the previous step and also post about my give away on your own blog. If you are doing this please leave the link in the comment too so I can go to your post.
Well I think that is all folks.
Monday is over! Woo hooo