Wednesday, 3 March 2010

I'm getting old people!


I'm getting old people. Ok so I’m not quite collecting my pension but I am noticing more lines under my eyes. Good how much I am NOT liking that. Any way another thing I'm getting annoyed at the most are grey hairs that are starting to pop up at my roots. My hair is quite dark and it's beginning to bug me. Ok so it's not a huge deal and it's unlikely anyone else would even notice but I can see them. So what to do?

The main reason it bothers me is the fact that I like having dark hair. Naturally my hair is a mid-brown, I would say. Nice enough but I like having it that shade darker. However this is making the odd grey rascal more noticeable. I can't be bothered dying it every few weeks. If I was going to hit the bottle that often it I'd be a red head. So I’m not sure what to do. I might see if I can go a lighter brown shade and see if that helps. I’m getting my hair cut next week so I’m going to ask about it then.

Any advice guys on colouring?

Oh and the photo of Clooney, well he has grey hair right? Yep that’s a good enough excuse.

Ex

4 comments:

  1. damn that's a good choice for a pic! I stared at it for a while....

    they say lighter is betterif you want to cover greys.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will head for the light brown.

    And mmmmmmmClooney.

    tee hee

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting old is only in our mind.
    Age never prevented people from doing things:
    http://www.whatwasdone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww hunni, agreed fab pic hehe

    deffo lighter :) or embrace it hehe xox

    http://nailfairy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx