Sunday, 28 March 2010

Smooth Operator

I got my hair cut the other week after what felt like an age. It sorely needed it. I’ve gone to the same hairdresser for a while now. My hair is very thick, long and has a mind of it’s own. It’s not straight and not curly but has the wavy thing going on. It can get very frizzy looking and as with most curly/wavy hair doesn’t naturally have much shine. Therefore I am always on the look out for serums and protective products. I do straighten my hair from time to time but day to day I tend to only do the top section. I have to use full on heat to get it to do anything so I try to do as little as possible. Gone are the days of fighting against it as I did as a teenager and work with what I have.

I am a sucker for buying products when I get my do done at the salon. This trip I came away with Kerastase - Sérum Oléo-Relax. Around £12 a bottle it’s not cheap but then neither is the rest of the brand. I am super impressed though. The website does state it is for fine to medium hair but it does work on my thick locks. It really does calm my tresses down. I can see this being a repurchase for sure. I do also want to get my hands on Paul Mitchell serum as I heard this is a great smoothing product too.


I get the colour done next week and I am can’t wait. It’s gone way too dark with over colouring for my liking.


Ex

2 comments:

  1. If you're talking about Paul Mitchell Super Skinny then you should definitely try it, I've been using it for years, and it's amazing! Also, I've only ever bought 2 bottles, it lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - that's the one. Defo going to get some now!
    E x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx