Sunday, 14 March 2010

Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit


As much as I love my bright colours I am always super keen on a soft creams and browns. As a blue eyed girl I know that those colours are going to flatter. I’ve never tried any Too Faced products apart from their shadow insurance. That’s not to say I haven’t picked up many a thing from their range and wished it to be mine. This weekend though I totally caved. Completely lost control and pop the Too Faced Natural eye kit in my basket. It had to be mine. The kit contains nine shades in three sections. Day, classic and fashion. There is also a little brush and sponge with it but does anyone ever use these? The kit also contains three cards showing you how to put together the three different sections on the eye. Handy for those new to the world of make up. The day time trio are matte which I am LOVING. I can see me using those colours up quick smart. The others have shimmer through them and look just as stunning.
I used the products today and was very happy with the results. Teamed with my trusty Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner I was good to go.

I’ve only used this once but I heart it already. Super keen to try more products from the Too Faced range.



Have you used any of the Too Faced brand? Are you a fan?

Hope you have had a great weekend.
Ex

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh your eyes look really nice and I love the packaging.
    You wouldn't remember how much it was, would you?

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was love at first sight!

    I believe it was £22.50. Not cheap but a total treat.

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahh I've wanted this for so long. Want it even more now :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your eyes! Seriously amazing.
    The only Too Faced item I have is Shadow Insurance. Would love to try more someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks folks. *hugs*

    I will defo be trying some more Too Faced products in the future.

    I spied a couple of lipsticks I think I might try. Although I did also buy two lipsticks from other brands that day so I thought I better leave it until next time. ;)

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your eyeliner! I'm hopeless applying it but the winged look is lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know...I've never tried anything by Too Faced. I think it's time I did! That palette looks gorgeous. I love my neutrals! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx