Sunday, 23 May 2010

UKers - Boots Diet Coke Nails Inc

Hey there folks,

Just to let you UKers know that if you buy two little bottles of Diet Coke in Boots at the moment you get a free Nails Inc polish.

There are four colours to pick from. A red, pink, purple and a taupe.

I've bagged the purple and taupe. The purple isn't really work friendly for me but I can break it out at the weekend.

Oh and I was asked what type of work I do that restricts the nail colours. Well I guess the best way to describe it would be a legal environment so brights colours aren't really suitable. I do miss my brights it has to be said.

Exxx

1 comment:

  1. man, i wanted to buy another nude this week end and it was out of them, boo.
    xx
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx