Thursday, 10 June 2010

Benefit freebie alert for those in the UK

Another magazine freebie alert for those in the UK. You guys may already know this but with this months Glamour magazine you can get your mitts on three Benefit goodies.

I was naughty and picked up all three (hell it was only £6). You get Bad Girl eyeliner, Cover it all stick or an Eye bright pencil. I’ve never tried any of these products and they are all usually quite pricey so I’m glad to be trying them for free-ish!
So get yourself out there and pick up your own freebies! Hope you are having a great week, nearly the weekend folks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I want them!
    But I live in Spain T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh, my husband just bought the magazines for me. Sooo glad I've finally got all 3! Woohoo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx