Sunday, 27 June 2010

Blue eyed EOTD

Quick EOTD for you folks.

I asked Mr E to pick my eyeshadow colour the other day as I couldn’t decide. He went with blue so this is what I did. I used "Shadow Insurance" as my base as it was melting hot. I then used a mixture of two sleek colours. One from the Bohemian palette and the other from Acid. To line the waterline I used a medium pencil from Illamasqua in Debonair. Mascara wise I used my trusty Maybelline Volume Express, two coats.

Shadow Insurance never fails to impress me, this lasted all night in heat with no creasing!


Face wise I kept it simple, touch of blusher and bronzer to define and I used one of the free Jemma Kidd lipglosses I got with Red magazine (the pale nude one).

Oh and talking of Illamasqua, I got an email saying that I got down to the last 50 in their nail polish competition. Super chuffed considering there were 6000 entries! The winning colours are gorgeous.

Hope you have had a great weekend folks. I’ll be moving soon so I will might be AWOL for a while. Will try to post when I can get online.

Ex

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. Good luck with the moving x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, i love it xx
    @tsunimee/liloo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance too, it's amazing! I got all 3 of those Jemma Kid lipglosses, they're such a nice, light texture for the summer.

    Well done in getting down to the final 50 in the Illamasqua contest! What was your colour? x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx