Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Positive thoughts and love

This is a totally off topic post.

I just wanted to take five minutes out to say that I don't get this world at times. I can't go into details but someone very close to me has had something awful happen and it just isn't fair.

A co worker of mine also passed away last week to cancer. Something which I know a little something about having lost a family member to this horrible disease.

Why do awful things happen to such wonderful people. It's truely not fair.

I try to stay positive, which can be hard at time like these. Therefore I just wanted to send out some love and say if you are going through a tough time right now I hope that goodness comes its way soon. Consider this a virtual hug!

I hope life send you something wonderful soon.

E x

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post!
    Maybe it gives me some hope,although I do not have such heavy problems like cancer, but everybody knows how it is to think negative.. so thank you!
    I hope life will be good to you too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things look up for you :(
    Hugs for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want things to get better for everyone. Times seem to be rough right now for my friends. Just want to spread a positive hug!
    E x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx