Monday, 26 July 2010

FOT(other)D and a Smashbox Fail

Hey there peeps,

Hope you are all keeping well. I’ve not been too great of late. Got a bit of a stomach bug which has been fun.

As I was looking whiter than white the other day I thought I would go with it and try a deep lip, pale face look.

Also as my previous post stated I have recently stepped into the world of Twilight. Love it or hate it it’s everywhere. Any way I know I am late to this party. So here is a FOT(other)D. Embracing my vampire pale skin! Tee hee

I used a pale skin tone shade on the lids just to even them out colour wise. A tiny, tiny reddy brown from a Sleek palette in the socket and the black liner from my Smashbox palette.

On this note I have to say I am not keen on the Smashbox palette at all (see previous post). The colours seem so washed out and thin compared to my beloved Bobbi Brown gel liners. They also don’t last as long as the BBs, creasing and fading as the day goes on. I ’m kinda gutted to be honest as I wanted this for so long. Really wanted to love the product but unfortunately I don’t. Feels like a bit of a waste of cash really. Will be sticking to my BB’s from now on. Anyone else tried this? What’s your thought on it?

The lippie is Illamasqua’s Diablo, gotta love that name, which I should wear more often as I love it, used with a Barry M deep purple lip liner.

Touch of mascara and a tiny touch of blusher (I really was super pale).

So what’s inspired you of late?

E x

6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous, Diablo was made for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I've been feeling so crappy of late, your comment has cheered me up a treat. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look really suits you, your features really 'pop'! Also love the waves in your hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diablo is lovely on you. I love being pale,I'd be paler if anything! (I'm NC15)

    Can I please make a suggestion though, I think you'd look even better if you defined your brows a bit more, made them darker x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diablo is lovely on you. I love being pale,I'd be paler if anything! (I'm NC15)

    Can I please make a suggestion though, I think you'd look even better if you defined your brows a bit more, made them darker x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lippy is awesome! very twilight-esque this look. absolutely gorge. xxx

    tinuvielx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx