Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Bare faced! FOT(other)D




Hey there peeps

Just a quick post today. I’ve not been well of late, I’m sick of saying that. I have this flu/cold/stomach bug which won’t seem to shift. I’ve just had a sleep and still feel rough. But anyway, feeling sorry for myself aside, I thought I would post a quick FOT(other)D.

I had been wearing bright colours the day before so decided to go totally for nudes. On my eyes I used my Kat Von D Ludwig palette, Bobbi Brown creamy concealer and Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara. For the lips I used an Illamasqua Lipstick in Bitch. It was kinda nice to go “bare” for a change.

Oh and sorry for me looking so torn faced in the photos, it was the only decent photo I got as I only had a quiet sec to get snapping.

I'll hopefully be back to normal soon and get posting some more.

E x

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get well soon!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful despite feeling ill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still lusting over this palette :( You look great in the picture. I hope you pick up soon hun. Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, feeling better today. Here's hoping this bug is on the way out.
    E x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx