Monday, 2 August 2010

FOTD - Bronze and Blue


Here’s a quick face of the day.

I went for a bronzey blue look. I used a Rimmel cream base in a light bronze colour just for the shadow to have something to grab on to. I then used the matte dark brown mixed with the gold shadow from my Sleek Storm palette on the middle of the lid with a tiny amount of Illamasqua‘s bronze liquid metal. I then used the dark shimmery blue from the same palette on the inside and outside corners. Blended away, black liner on the water line, a pale skin tone of shadow on the brow bone and some mascara and done.
Everything else I left really pale. I quite like it and might wear it again. Gotta love having a bit of a play with make up.

Hope you had a great weekend and Monday treats you well.

Ex

2 comments:

  1. Nice look

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eyeshadows you've combined!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx