Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Do you ever FOTD forget?


I have to ask, as I’ve been doing this waaaay too often recently. Do you guys ever FOTD forget? You play with your make up stash, you like the look you did enough to grab a few snaps for future blogging. Then when you finally get around to having some net time to post said images you have totally forgot what products you’ve used. I’m doing this so much of late. In fairness it can also be argued that it is silly to have so many products that you could easily not know which gold eyeshadow you used! Tee hee.
So do you do this? Hopefully I’m not alone here and it’s not just another sign of getting old!

So I’m thinking from now on I am going to have to snap the cosmetic sitting on my table before I put them away to remind me what the hell I used.

So on that note here’s a forgotten FOTD. It's um..purple?

Ex

7 comments:

  1. Lol, Yeah I have done that.. Got some fairly decent shots and then I have NO clue what it was.. Durr..
    I am liking the purple. Whatever it is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, it looks lovely on you. I totally do that too. I now have a notepade and pen sitting next to me when I apply makeup for my blog. Lol

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this too, glad I'm not alone!

    I love this purple... jealous of your blending skillz too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know I'm not the only one that does that. Note pad or photos from now on.
    E x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so easy to do that especially when busy doing lots of other things, I know how it is.
    I love your blog btw.

    I've just started my own - realgirlsbeauty1.blogspot.com and would love it if you could let me know what you think.

    Thanks!
    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do that all the time lol so glad you were honest enough xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like purple it looks fantastic on you!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx