Sunday, 5 September 2010

Plug your blog!

Hey there

I borrowed this idea from the lovely Computergirl's Musings (with her permission, go check her out if you aren't already following her).

Some folks pop URLS in my comments from time to time, sometimes I have a problem getting on to their page or profile. So if you can post a link in the comments here I will go have a look see and follow you.

My time online is limited but I do try and get on Blogger as much as I can. I miss it when I haven't been on in a while, yes make up addicted and blog addicted! So I will try to stop by as many blogs as I can and leave a comment. I know it's always lovely to get a little message saying you have a comment waiting.

I love finding new blogs and folks to get make up crazy with.

So if you can post a link and a couple of sentences just telling me a bit about yourself that would be grand. I look forward to reading your stuff.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

E x

8 comments:

  1. Aw, glad you like the idea- thanks for the link! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great effort you guys are making for people who are new to this beauty blogging world like myself :)

    I'm an 18 year old from Dubai. We get a lot of local arab makeup/beauty brands here which i will be posting about along with other normal famous brands :)

    i have just started a blog (like around 5-6 days back). Check out my blog here:-
    www.lilbitssofeverything.blogspot.com

    would really love your input :)
    xoxo
    Ezzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you make it a lot easier for us 'newbies' to get started, and we all really appreciate it. I started a blog last week, and my blog is just for me to share what products and clothes and anything else beauty relate that I love. My link is www.awaywiththefairiesx.blogspot.com

    thankyou

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely idea, thank you. Ive recently started bloging, its mainly beauty related but I could be throwing anything in really. http://tingedlime.blogspot.com/

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good idea :)
    I've just come across your blog.
    Mines a creative outlet full of my illustrations, personal style and life musings
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea, especially to find some lesser know but still great blogs :D. Here's mine: http://hebrideanspritebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just started my blog the other day, its a mixture of everything really!

    www.daysofthepolkadotgirl.blogspot.com

    thanks a lot
    xx polkadot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea, Computergirl thanks for starting this up :D It does give bloggers that are not well known a chance :D
    My blog address is http://myfrostedworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts. I love to read your comments. xxx